Sunday 25 October 2009

Helmer! :)






















This has been a most busy week even though I was on holiday, and I've finally got to the point where I can sit down and share my Helmer with you all!! The above is drawers 1-6, top to bottom. I arranged them by brand as I think I would struggle to organise it all if they were arranged by colour group. Drawer 5 is all my treatments and Minx and colour wheels, all the other ones are polish. I had to do a huge cull however before I put them into the Helmer, or I would have struggled to put everything in... I've not actually got a lot of OPI, my most plentiful brands appears to be China Glaze, Rimmel and Barry M! I put IKEA plastic drawer liner in all the drawers to stop the bottles sliding around when you open the drawers.


Secondly, my NOTD - one of the top 10 of my nail polishes - Urban Decay "I.D." This is 3 coats over Sally Hansen Diamond Strength base coat and Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. This is the only nail polish in my collection that has a backup bottle... I scored some old classic Urban Decay nail polish in Superdrug for a couple of pounds a couple of weeks ago, including my all-time lemming "Bruise". You can look forward to that one later in the week!

3 comments:

Zeke, the evil beech said...

You are certifiably crazy

Lucy said...

Love that Urban Decay polish. Very pretty. Nice job putting together the Helmer. Is it very hard to do?

Lina-Elvira said...

Zeke - you know it :)

Lucy - it's actually not that hard! I did have to get some help though after I nearly messed up a drawer haha...