Wednesday 14 October 2009

The Orange Challenge!




Maestra tagged me for a challenge to find and photograph 7 random things from a colour theme: ORANGE. Cool I thought, so I got to work! I thought about it all day too!


NOTD: Fortune Teller - totally rockin' black w orange glitter nail polish for Halloween!!

Orange Primark top - one of my favourite tops!

Flower brooch - so big, so bold, so me!

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes - Love these things in the morning!

An Orange - OK, I was running low on brain power by this point :)

Irn Bru - extremely orange, caffeine-laden and according to Wikipedia, unfit for human consumption and hence banned in the US?! A "compliant" version is sold overseas :)

BSBI Sedges of the British Isles - my boyfriends' book, the only one I can never ever learn anything from no matter how many times I read it!


So there we have it! :) Now all I have to do is tag 7 other people to take the challenge! I nominate:










..and your colour is... GRAY!


No comments: