Sunday 11 October 2009

NOTD: MAC "Baby goth girl"


This weekend was a busy one - yesterday I got up at 4.20am to go and watch the pink-footed geese, and we had a great view of the simultaneous lift of thousands of birds! Amazing stuff! :) I then took the train to Edinburgh to meet my friend Weebie, and we cleaned out the last couple of bottles of "Baby goth girl" in the MAC counter in Harvey Nichols! Unfortunately, they didn't have the Mineralize Eye Shadow "Young Punk", so that is still on my Xmas wish list! I didn't get home til about 10pm, but it was a great day out! Today was spent tidying up the house and putting more stuff away, so I really needed a cool manicure for the Monday morning blues...


The formula is great, very smooth and opaque. This is two coats of "Baby goth girl" over Sally Hansen Diamond Strength base coat and Sally Hansen MegaShine. It's hard to capture in artificial light, so I will try and get a nice photo tomorrow if the sun is out. It has a black-purple base and a pink tinge with purple flakey bits. Sadly enough it's not as purple on the nail as it is in the bottle, but it's still cool. In some lights it looks just black, but in the sun it truly comes to life! I will try and get a better photo tomorrow.


2 comments:

Zeke, the evil beech said...

Looks really nice. Would love to see its true awesomeness. Go outside and snap some photos! Oh right, it's Britain.. no sunshine there ;P

Lucy said...

Love these goth shades. I'm not going to buy them.This looks fantastic on you. MAC is too tempting to me. I'm just trying to ignore all the latest collections. I wanted Dry Martini but didn't buy it. Looks like China Glaze's Wagon Train.