Tuesday 8 October 2013

NOTD: Pink Waterfall Manicure


I fancied something a bit celebratory as we bought a new car today! :) I have been meaning to try the gorgeous waterfall manicures that The Nailasaurus do for ages but it always seemed like too much work but I made myself do one today. My nails must me a million times smaller than hers as I couldn't get that many lines on my nails! :O Anyway here is my very first attempt, I will likely try to return to this design later and try and do much neater lines.

I used Essie "Vanity Fairest" for the base as I already had it on from yesterday. I used Essie "Angora Sweater", Barry M "Christmas Pink", Bourjois 10 Days "No 17" and Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" for the stripes. I used a 1cm nail art brush to put them on. I sealed it all with my trusty old Megashine top coat.

I kind of want to try a green version of this, that might be next :)

No comments: