Monday 9 December 2013

XMAS NOTD #2: Topshop "Fantastical"


Wow, been so busy lately!!I picked this up the other day while Xmas shopping, but I am not sure how I feel about it?... It's rather thick and I am not sure if it is supposed to be a textured polish or is just overly glittery-gritty?.. And it is sooooo streaky. And it balds easy. And the light pink doesn't suit my skintone. It looks thick and goopy on my nails.

Ugh. I really hate it. My verdict: - save that fiver and buy a fancy coffee instead. The only thing "Fantastical" about this polish is how disappointed it made me...

1 comment:

PeachyRage said...

Your review is very true. I got this about last month and I decided to wear it today, on applying it was very gloopy. after two coats its still gloopy and patchy. Its a shame because I love the colour!

http://dress-you-up.blogspot.co.uk/