Sunday 15 December 2013

XMAS NOTD #: Sephora "Gold Fever" gradient


I decided I wanted something glittery, but nude?.. So I did 2 coats of Essie "Vanity Fairest" after trying to whiten the staining on my ring fingers but it's really deep and stubborn. I then did 3 coats of "Gold Fever" but feel I should have 'tipped' the very tip of the nail with something more opaque gold, such as OPI "Goldeneye"? But no matter. It still blings seriously so I'm happy! :) The brush on the Sephora polish overloaded few times so it was a bit messy. I put on a thick coat of MegaShine to seal the whole thing. Wonderful - reminds me of an torrentially rainy day shopping on my honeymoon in Copenhagen and how it was still such a lovely holiday despite the rain! :)

EDIT: It may not look it here but this is extreme bling! It attracted A LOT of attention from colleagues, sales assistants and random people on the bus. People do go crazy for a sharp-dressed nail...

No comments: