Friday 6 January 2017

REVIEW: KIKO Milano 3D Hydra Lipgloss




When I did my KIKO Black Friday haul I may have gone a bit overboard, but I did come away with some great things! Hands down the best item was the 3D Hydra Lipgloss, I chose the colour '12 Pearly Amaryllis Red'.

But despite the crap name, this is one super-awesome lipgloss! I think it will come into it's full rights in the summer when you are all tanned and sipping iced tea, as it's fruity pink and sparkling :)

Not for the shy, though. Make no mistake, this is a super-shiny, glimmering affair which will get people staring at your mouth!

Longevity is OK, it lasted through a coffee and some breakfast biscuits, fruit and a bit of my lunch. Reapplying is a doddle so not really a problem. It has a slight vanilla scent but nothing too overpowering. It does leave glitter particles behind when you take it off but it's worth it :)

I didn't find this to be sticky like other super-shine glosses, nor is it gloopy. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and totally recommend checking the range out as they also have cream and sheer non-shimmer finishes! It is also rather cheap at £7.90 :)

No comments: