Thursday 12 December 2013

XMAS NOTD #4: Nails Inc "Aspen"


I decided that I needed a hot red for Christmas Jumper Day (my jumper features red) so I turned to my hottest red - "Aspen" :) I keep forgetting what an excellent polish this is, and how poorly it photographs...

This is 2 perfect coat over base coat and a layer of Megashine top coat. I *loooove* this polish!!! I will show you it with my jumper tomorrow!

And an update on the Isadora Peel Off Base Coat. It totally works. Just lift the polish off from a corner and voila - it pops right off! I am sold! :D It did however stain my nails a weird greeny-yellow?.. Maybe it was just in conjunction with these polishes? But I can live with that if it means that a solid glitter comes off in 2 sec as opposed to 20 mins+ of soak/scrub...

Oh yeah and the new issue of Nail It! arrived today...

No comments: