Tuesday 3 April 2012

NOTD: Easter Skittles Manicure 2012

So 'tis the time of the year again for Easter manicures - well, almost. I woke up to 0 degrees Celsius and 2 inches of snow this morning after the heat wave with +20 degrees Celsius and brilliant sunshine last week!! I seriously needed to cheat and start the cheerful spring manicures. I just love these pastel Skittles polkadot manicures so, yet again, this is my Easter manicure...

This is a white nail art pen over, from the thumb to pinkie (right to left): Isadora "Ocean Drive", Bloom "Kate", Essie "Lovie Dovie", Boots 17 "Orange Soda" and Topshop "Summit".

I can't help but love this manicure! It's so cheerful and I can't wait for Easter now :)

Also check out Vakkerlakk's cool polkadot manicure - the colours are crazy good together!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my, how pretty are these? I think I'm in love x

Emma said...

Ooh these are sooo pretty! I've never really been a pastel person but suddenly this Spring I am really into them - I love the colours you have used :) Orange Soda is such a pretty colour! Ahh, in love with this!! xx

Lina-Elvira said...

I just love these colours - I will have to do proper manis with the colours I've not done that with yet :)