Wednesday 23 November 2011

NOTD: NYX Girls "Woman"

I have officially started on the red glitters, so what else is there to say other than "It's 31 days til Xmas!"

This is 2 coats of polish over base coat with a slick of Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat on the top. After seeing it dry and how the polish has "eaten" the top coat, I may slick on another coat tomorrow morning to bring back the shine.

This polish glows like embers :) I have a couple of more NYX Girls polishes for you in the next few weeks that should be real corkers on the nails!

And look what I found for £1.50 in Boots??? I wanted this compact when it came out (I believe it was Spring 2011?) but didn't want to pay full price. I love the different pastels, I hope I can try some of these over the coming couple weeks for you to see.



No comments: