Monday 8 June 2009

NOTD: China Glaze "Emotion"


I am loving my pinks right now, I can't seem to get enough of them. This is another lovely swap item :) The Romantique collection were all gorgeous pastelly metallic shades, but they are awkward to apply; the formula needs to glide on fairly thick and precisely to avoid heavy brush strokes, and this causes cuticle overflow. This is before clean-up.


However they are opaque in one thick coat, so amazing for Konad! I might do a flowery Konad pattern with the lilac "Harmony" over this manicure later. This is 2 coats over Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Base and Top Coat, finished with Sally Hansen Mega Shine. Goodness I missed the quick-dry top coat!!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi Lina-Elvira! I am loving this collection. I didn't order any of it. But i see by your nails I will have too. Looks very pretty on you.

Velvet said...

What a nice soft shade of pink! I only have the teal and green polishes. That came in this collection. I might have to give it another look over.