Friday 12 June 2009

NOTD: Orly "Mint Mojito"


Today both ALU and Scrangie showed off the new Nubar Go Green collection. I believe however that Siobhan at The Nailphile got a preview of the collection something like a month ago. I am in love with these greens! I am especially keen on "Reclaim" which is a grassy-green holo. So I fancied a green manicure to celebrate :)


I got this lovely green Orly in a swap, and I had yet to try it! It's from the Tiki Time Collection for Summer 2009. Why did I leave it so long?? Well, I wasn't sure that the colour would suit my skintone. But it kind of does! It was really smooth to apply and dries fairly quickly. This is 2 coats with Poshe top coat. And I love the rubbery bottle tops! :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Velvet said...

I have this polish. It's a nice green. Looks very pretty on your nails. I'm liking the Nubar greens. I think I want them all...lol!

Lina-Elvira said...

Velvet - Thank you! I am thinking the same thing about the Nubar greens! :) I will have to save and get them as soon as they come out!

Lucy said...

Love that green on you Lina-Elvira. I am definitely buying the whole Nubar collection. I love the greens.