Tuesday 18 November 2008

My friend's NOTD - Lancome Le Magnetique "Bleu Enigma"


Holy frijoles I can't believe it!! My friend Weebie manage to get a hold of the most exquisite nail polish ever, the limited edition Lancome Le Magnetique "Blue Enigma". Apparently, it is a teal "starburst" polish. This is the best pic she manage to take but I can honestly say that I am needing this polish!!! I am off sick at the moment so she sent me a photo message on my phone to cheer me up. But I want it!! :) So I am scouring the internet for it in between snoozing...

4 comments:

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I am dying to find Le Magnetique!!!

Lina-Elvira said...

I know!! When I told her how rare it was, it seems my friend managed to get back to the same shop and get one for me too!! :) That's friendship, isn't it? I can't wait to try it, its going to be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Where is this nail polish available? How do I get it if I'm in the States? This would be the perfect gift for my sis (I tried getting last season's but failed). Any advice?

Lina-Elvira said...

Anonymous - this is sadly part of the Xmas 08 Lancome limited editions. I would suggest trying different Lancome counters to see if they still have it. We had quite a hunt for ours around London as it has been sold out everywhere. We were lucky - the sales girls didn't know they were suppose to be selling it!