Monday 5 September 2011

600th NOTD: Collection 2000 Hot Looks "All that jazz"


This is the 600th post!!

And I found a brand new nail polish to celebrate! This is 2 perfect coats of "All that jazz" - and just look at that perfection. This is with a coat of MegaShine but the polish dries to a high gloss - I just needed the speed-dry top coat to set the mani before I settled with my popcorn and a movie with my dear fiancee. This is a very dark steel grey - almost almost black with grey shimmer - I love it! I believe this is part of the new colours for autumn so it should be eady enough to get hold of!

I can't believe this is number 600! I love doing the blog and looking at other people's blogs about nails and beauty. I hope you, my dear followers and casual viewers, enjoy reading about my antics in the beauty world as much as I enjoy writing it! :)

Here's to the online beauty community living long and prospering!

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

Congratulations on your 600th!