Sunday 25 September 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc "Ascot"

Cheerful green! :)
My apologies for not being active in the last week - I was suffering with a really bad case of flu and was bedridden. I had no nail polish on during that time so you didn't miss anything! I'm better now so I finally put on nail polish. For some reason my cuticles and hands are really really dry at the moment and nothing is helping, the cuticles on this hand are a million times better than the other hand, I will spare you the view of those :( let's just say they are splitting and bleeding...

To cheer up I put on a green! This is one of my all-time fave greens. It is butter-smooth to apply as most Nails Inc are and it covers beautifully in 2 coats. This is 2 coats with a slick of MegaShine.

I am hoping to dare to put on Revlon "Facets of Fuschia" soon but my cuticles aren't ready for acetone just yet... :( Anyone tried it? Is it really horrible to remove? Any tips?

Also I have some new cute little friends - my hermit crabs:


Anyway I have to dash off to beautify myself for work tomorrow but I have a review of BareMinerals new skin care series for you this week, so check back soon!

1 comment:

Zeke the Evil Beech said...

LOVE the green! Very you. Greens always look great on you! Oh, and sorry 'bout the flu, my friend ;P