Monday 25 January 2010

Recent NOTDs!









Wow I can barely keep up with my blogging, I'm changing nail polish so often :P I actually pre-ordered my Chanel "Particuliere" today. I must be crazy. But it just looks soooooo lovely - just look at Neglelakkmani's pix!


Anyway, from the top is the lovely new Nails Inc "Seven dials" (I don't get the name... If someone does, please let me know). Usual Nails Inc dream formula, smooth and opaque. And a colour not to be missed - see how it compares to some I thought might be similar but really aren't. Wow, just love this colour :) Bottles from left to right: Orly "Mint Mojito", Nails Inc "Seven dials", Misa "Dirty sexy money" and Barry M "Mint Green".


Second from the top is one of last weeks NOTD; OPI "Bright light big color", a nice and sparkly orange that got me in the mood for spring! This is 3 coats and top coat. Wore like iron, I had it on from Wednesday til Sunday, it's only marginally cracked and that was on my bad peeling nails.


Then last but not least is No7 "Twinkles", this is a nude similar to China Glaze "Innocence" but with multiglitter! Woohoo! :) I majorly smudged this mani however so I had to take it off and do another one, also note the remains of the Suede FX lacquer... Ooops. Not my best moment, so to speak...


Anyway I am off to pen my reviews for this weekend for the Soap&Glory stuff I am addicted to right now - I am having my foot operation on Thursday morning so I am getting verrrrry nervous... Anyhow, see ya'll soon!

2 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I love the Nails Inc colour - gorgeous!

Seven Dials is a junction/area in London where seven streets come together.

I love the names of the Nails Inc polishes!

Hope everything goes well with your foot op. Take it easy x

Lina-Elvira said...

Cool! I knew all the other ones were roads, but this seemed such a bizarre name I never imagined it being a placename :) Thanks for that, and for well-wishes for my operation, I'm freakin' out at the moment!! :)