Wednesday 4 February 2009

NOTD: Rimmel 60 Sec "Funtime Fuschia" with Konad



My SO got me the M64 image plate from Konad for my birthday :) Yippie, he's a lovely man indeed! I was dying to try it last night but my green franken was still looking good so I resisted the temptation. However, today the green is showing tipwear so off it came, and on went Rimmel 60 Sec "Funtime Fuschia" with an adornment of Konad from plate m64 made with GOSH "Holographic". Colours are cool but the Konad isn't so successful, I think I needed to be much quicker with the scrape/stamp than I was. Also haven't cleaned up the cuticles yet, so please excuse the excess polish :)


I've been turned onto the pinks again by various recent entries on the nail blogs recently. This pink polish was my very first blog entry and you can see it here as a funky French mani I did when I had longer nails. I love this polish because it's applies beautifully, dries fast and it's also bright, pink and superglossy to boot! :)

No comments: