Friday 30 January 2009

FRANKENPOLISH: Bottle Green Creme


I name thee "Bottle Green Creme"!


This is it. I have found my favourite green creme. Ever. Tell me you don't love it?? :) I can't wait to make a full mani with this.


This is a frankenpolish, lovingly concocted from Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish "Sunshine", Nails Inc "Hanover Square", Barry M "Lime Green 137" and a dash of Viva La Diva "56". And as you can see its not nearly black as compared to Rimmel 60sec "Blackout" next to it. Peeking in in the background is the lovely Barry M "True Turquoise". And yes, my kitchen roll has butterflies on it..

2 comments:

D.B. said...

That's absolutely gorgeous, you have a good eye for seeing how ingredients will mix together.

Lina-Elvira said...

DB - TY :) I am really happy with this colour, look out for the full mani tonight/tomorrow :)