Sunday 11 January 2009

Nail Polish Haul From Sweden :)

I am still very poorly with 'flu (and very deaf from flying) so I I don't feel up for making a big post of all the exciting beauty things I bought/tested in Sweden. But I did get my nail polish haul out from my trip to cheer myself up.



From left to right we have: Isadora "Spellbound Black", "Mulberry Wine", "Sapphire" and "Milkshake"; Rimmel Play Fast "Camoflage" which I got from the lovely Sanna at Makeupmylack :) ; Depend #132; Viva La Diva #71 and #56; L'Oreal Star Magnet "Red" and NARS "Orgasm"

I've yet to try a full "Camoflage" mani but I am dying to try the two new Romantique polishes I have waiting at work for me tomorrow so I will wait until I have tried them to try it :)

I got the NARS limited edition nail polish "Orgasm" for Xmas from my friend Weebie, woohoo!! Its a great nude polish and will looke ace with a tan. She also got me the equally awesome lip lacquer "Hot Wired" from NARS that is pure tropical fuschia; like hot, sexy Miami Beach nights... :)

I can't wait to get better to try all the cool beauty products and clothes I got during my holiday but now I think I will watch Hercule Poirot on the telly and maybe get some sleep!

No comments: