Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Xmas NOTD!


Sorry I've been AWOL for a while, I've been so busy at work building up to the holidays! But one always need a nice NOTD to settle in for Xmas so I picked a favourite red glitter! :)

I can't find this for sale anymore, so I think it was a limited edition glitter Gelly last year? :( I would have bought another one of these if I could, actually. No matter.

This is 2 smooth coats with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. I absolutely love the intense red glitter you get from this, without having to cry when I remove it :) At this time of year I really struggle to photograph my NOTDs as you can see.

Love this so much! Anyway, I'm off to make my Xmas meatballs (I'm Swedish - of course you need meatballs at Xmas) and open presents! You can look forward to a low-down on what was in the No7 Advent Calendar and also what I got for Xmas before the year is out. And of course, best in beauty is coming on New Years Eve!

MERRY XMAS!!

No comments: