Saturday 31 December 2016

Goodbye 2016, hello 2017!

Happy New Year!

I wanted to title this post "F*ck Off 2016" as I must say that 2016 was probably one of the worst years I can remember and I'm getting on a bit (more on that in the new year...) I cannot wait to see 2016 rung out tonight! Apart from all the crap of Brexit, notable celebrity deaths and such, I personally had a very trying year. But that's all behind me and a fresh 2017 awaits!!

So I thought I would rustle up some of my beauty and lifestyle favourites from 2016 to remind myself it wasn't all a bunch of bullcrap...

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay hair care - still using this range, basically one year on! :) I've tried other ones in between, but I go back to this! Love me some Elvive!

YSL Huile Volupte lip oil - every day this is in my handbag - I have repurchased this!

Benefit Do the Hoola liquid bronzer - I love this liquid bronzer, nothing else to say!

Benefit Goof Proof eyebrow pencil - I enjoyed a few of the revamped and new brow products, and hated some, but this has been my favourite brow product this year!

Urban Decay One and Done foundation - I love this and use it almost every office day! :) It's not heavy or sticky, but does blur pores and gives subtle coverage.

NYX Cosmetics Lip Lingerie - best liquid lipstick bar none!

Zoya Pixie Dust 'Cece' - the whole Seashells collection was amazing but this is my top favourite!

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask - masks were all the rage in 2016, with no signs of abating. This was definitely my top 'glob-it-on' style mask...

Garnier Moisture Bomb sheet mask - ... and this was my favourite sheet mask of the year!

FitBit Charge 2 - absolutely love my FitBit! It's recently had some software updates too which makes it even more amazing. If you're half-assed about your exercise, get one of these for 2017 and you'll never look back!

And my No 1 beauty product of the year!?


Of course it had to be the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Palette 'Blackmail' - an amazing lipstick palette, well worth the £30 odd it cost :)

No comments: