Thursday 1 December 2016

NOTD: H&M "Glow must go on"


No secret I *love* the new H&M nail polishes :) Mixed reviews from the blogging community on the other products, none of which I've actually tried, but the nail polishes are pure gold!

So I had bought this on an order some time ago, but goodness knows why I've not used it?! I decided I wasn't really ready for the festive manicures just yet, so I picked this one out last night. You can't really see the pink duochrome in the photos, but on the nail it's there! Absolutely gorgeous glow!

This is 2 absolutely dreamy coats, the formula on this is superb! I topped it with my usual Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat.


I am one of the lucky ones who managed to get the Boots No7 advent calendar as well before it sold out, so this morning was the much anticipated premiere! :) But I won't reveal what the content of the box was until tomorrow, so that I don't spoil anyone's surprise!

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

This looks great on you - I have so many different H&M polish bottles, hadn't realised they'd changed them again!