Saturday 21 February 2015

VINTAGE VALENTINE'S: OPI Designer Series "Extravaganza"



This marvellous polish is still available fairly readily but it was first released in 2007/8! I love this polish - it is super-smooth and glitters beautifully! It's one of the most expensive polishes I own, I think I bought this in Selfridges in London for £18.99 'back in the day'.

I did 2 coats here with Seche Vite top coat to max out the sparkle! I love the 2 Designer Series polishes I have, they look and feel so luxurious I am not really bothered about the price :)

Have you got any of the Designer Series polishes??

Happy Factor
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Cali369 said...

Wow, £18.99! I think my most expensive has been full price Illamasqua from Selfridges when they first launched - maybe £12 or £14 each. As for DS, I just checked the rather unloved OPI drawer in the helmer to find 5 DS's! All unworn I think...

Lina-Elvira said...

No way, 5?? I've got 2. I'm guessing you have not paid £18.99 for yours or I am sure they wouldn't be unworn! ;)