Sunday 28 November 2010

NOTD: George Cosmetics "Jester"


I love a red glitter! And now the time for red glitter has come as Xmas is heralded by the arrival of the 1st Advent Sunday. Only 27 more days to go (and yes, the decorations are coming up...)


My all-time red glitter fave is of course China Glaze "Ruby Pumps". This polish is slightly similar to Boots No7 "Cherry Tang". I have high hopes for the red glitter "Wishlist Red" from the Color Club xmas set "Enchanted Holiday" which is currently winging it's way here from a lovely lady in America...


Anyway, back to my George Cosmetics NOTD. This is 3 coats of this jelly red glitter. It is not as in your face glittery as "Ruby Pumps", more of a glowy shimmer, but it is very nice and smooth. I think my camera hates reds, this looks orange but in real life it looks like a true Christmas red. It looks a bit sheer and I suppose it is as it is a jelly but overall, this is a very nice polish! :)


I'm off to watch 'Beowulf' with my little kitty!

No comments: