Thursday 1 July 2010

NOTD: H&M "Green"


Finally back to some kind of normality! Phew! I painted my nails in my fave colour green to celebrate. This is a lovely glowy bluey-green shimmer from a nail kit with 4 mini polishes called Summer Nails I found in H&M. Lovely and very unique colour, crappy name - I hate it when whoever comes up with the colour can't even be bothered to give it a catchy name.... This is 2 coats of "Green". Please excuse some dents etc in this manicure, I was frenetically unpacking from house sitting so had to fish camera out of a bag before my mani was even dry....


I hope to be back to posting more often again now been so busy lately and we will be moving back home (finally!) at the end of the month but before then I am hoping I can get lots of NOTDs for you all!! I am eagerly awaiting some rare Rimmel's in the post, so I am hoping that come the weekend they will have arrived :)

No comments: