Sunday 24 April 2016

REVIEW: Garnier Body Ultimate Blends Hydrating Lotion


I love a good body lotion :) the last one I fell in love with was the amazingly creamy and sweet smelling Roger & Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus Body Cream (now sadly discontinued and replaced with a really crappy shimmery body gel lotion).

Criteria for body lotion love are as follows;
1) Must not make me sticky
2) Must smell nice
3) Can't cost an arm and a leg
4) Bonus points for a pump bottle and large volume packaging (cuz you always use a lot)!

I actually picked up this body lotion because it was on introductory price offer in Asda a couple of months back when I was doing my weekly shop. I was thinking I'd see what it was about as it was only £2. RRP for this 250ml size is £4.49, the 400ml (why not 500ml, Garnier??) is RRP £5.99.

Love this, ticks all above criteria! The smell is so lovely and warm, and it also makes a very nice hand lotion (I've actually decanted some for work...). It is meant for normal skin but it's very hydrating on my lizard scale legs without being sticky or heavy on the skin. I love a lotion with a pump bottle as well because it makes it so much easier to get the product out and apply without risking the bottle flying due to greasy hands..!

5 out of 5 stars for this, I will definitely be buying the large size one of these when this runs out!

I have a sachet of the Restoring Lotion variety from a magazine which I will test out for you too, stay tuned! :)


No comments: