Sunday 10 April 2016

NOTD: H&M "Make a Mint" and another RAPID REVIEW!


So there's a story to how I got to own this polish... I ordered a bunch of nail polishes again off H&M website (because no stores outside London seem to have the makeup??) and I was sent this polish in error - I ordered 'Make a Splash' but got 'Make a Mint'. I then spent a lot of time on the phone to get the polish returned via courier.. ..and when I got the 'replacement' which was supposed to be the right one, it was the same wrong polish AGAIN?!! For £3.99 it wasn't worth the hassle to go through all the return crap again so I just decided to keep it.

And it's an OK polish but not what I ordered. I did 2 coats here with a slick of Seche Vite. Wore quite well and matched my fave cowl neck sports top. So I guess it's not a total loss but not a unique colour in my collection.

On a brighter note, I also made a new Rapid Review on the new Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water! I love the Garnier micellar waters; I've taken to using the original around my eyes and the oil-infused to pre-cleanse away my foundation. Love! :)




No comments: