Wednesday 6 January 2016

NOTD: Depend O2 "459"


I got some nail polish from Sweden from my Mum at Xmas, as usual :) This is one of them, from Swedish brand Depend. They do these little mini polishes that always seem to be really great colours! I have a bunch of these I've collected over the years, and last year I got a nail polish advent calendar they issued! Anyway, I digress.

In the Asda sales I bought a pair of bottle green skinny corduroy jeans. And this polish is a perfect match, so I decided to use the trousers as a background! Please pay no attention to the state of the cuticles. They are always so bad no matter what I do nowadays, I guess it's age :( Also, never mind the chip - I had a tussle with the printer at work today...

I used 2 coats here over Bourjois base coat, the topped it with my Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. I must say I think this is what I always hoped Illamasqua's "Rampage" would be like, but never was. Love this so much, I might ask my Mum to find me a second bottle!

I also got my Boxing Day sales delivered today from Space.NK - these 3 lovely Rococo nail polishes. This has to be the bargain of the year! £3 each, in a super-luxurious box, and just look at those colours?? :)


No comments: