Wednesday 22 January 2014

NOTD: Leighton Denny "Tempt Me"


This was one of the purchases I got with my Xmas gift card from Marks & Spencer. It is a purple with a green duochrome in the bottle. I am not sure if I like it, but it has a kind of satiny finish even after putting on top coat, not metallic as I expected?.. It IS slightly duochrome, you can just hint the green tint on the strangely dull purple. I had to do 3 coats as well, as it was a bit 'thin'. I feel a bit hard done by actually, it cost £11.50. I have never been been into Leighton Denny but thought this one looked cool on the shelf... Hmmm, it doesn't 'tempt me' anymore...


Moving onto something more exciting, I finally scored the new Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System today!! I will be starting my 7 day trial as of tomorrow, with photos of  before and then each day. I am not a hair stylist so don't hope for snazzy styles :P

I also spotted the Revlon Matte Balms and various new cosmetics but was a bit pressed for time so didn't have time to investigate. SensatioNail also announced on the Facebook today that they have brought out a hybrid gel system - Fuse. You can buy it on Boots.com right now, and they confirm that you can use your existing SensatioNail equipment for curing it but double time to cure it (60sec instead of 30sec). They are rather expensive, £15 but I'll be getting some of this once it hits the shops cause I don't like ordering things I've not seen swatches of...

No comments: