Monday 14 December 2009

NOTD: Pure Ice "Heartbreaker"







I tried layering it over a dark navy creme, which was nice, but I throught I should try over a turquoise. I chose Color Club "Bizerk Turq" to layer this and it looks fantastic - like "Heartbreaker" SHOULD look if it wasn't so sheer :) But it's impossible to photograph the damn thing!!! Look to the bottle colour if you want to see how my mani really looks like :)



This is 2 coats Color Club with 3 coats of "Heartbreaker". The darker one is 1 coat of Nails Inc "Hanover Street" with 2 coats "Heartbreaker".



Also this is the saffron buns I baked for St Lucy's Day on Sunday :) They're yum-my if I say so myself! Now I must get that Lush Butterball bath ballistic into the bath and chill out - it's been a rather long day... :)

No comments: