Monday 8 August 2016

MASK MONDAY: Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask



It's no secret I love the moisturisers in this range, so when I saw this I was like "need that". And it's £1.49, so it's not an expensive foray into sheet masks!

I kind of didn't understand the instructions... :( It looked like you're meant to remove one of the tissue layers?... Maybe? Once I opened it it was more clear; the blue layer shown in the instructions is sort of a protective bit that the mask sheet is mounted on. It's not very blue though until you peel it off! And the mask is quite large for my face...

Scared the sh*t out of the cat...
Peeling off the protective layer is rather frustrating. And as with all sheet masks I've tried, this one too wants to peel and fall off my face...  I had to sit in the bathroom and lean back to get it to stick on. I hate that as I can't do anything for 15min. Well, apart from taking my Mask Monday selfie... And I did try to play Bejewelled...

After removal, I smoothed the left over serum into my skin and used the Moisture Bomb night cream-gel. I then decided I was going to apply the mask to my chest, as the mask was still very wet, where I have some suntan. After 15 min I removed it and moisturised the same as for my face.

Looking radiant the next morning I must say! Especially my chest! It's clearly a much neglected area... So have bought some more to use these again when I go on holiday later this August to keep my skin tip-top! :)

No comments: