Monday 1 September 2014

NOTD: Barry M Matte "Vanilla"


This is another one of the Barry M's I got when it was 3 for 2 and the new Gelly polishes were released. I have loved it since I first saw it but I tend to wait for a special offer before I buy these, there's always a good offer somewhere on Barry M's :)

This is 2 coats and no top coat. The formula of the Barry M Mattes is a bit weird and can pool easily, flooding your cuticles. But if you're careful they apply beautifully in 2 coats. I found it has worn a bit on the tips today, but all my mattes do that for me. It also loses it's matteness a bit, becomes more of a satiny finish. But it still looks amazing :)

Today's bonus photo is of my hermit crab Zoidberg, after he won the roll-around fight with one of my other hermit crabs over the seaweed sheet! :) To my amusement I saw that Chalkboard Nails has done a crab manicure :D


No comments: