Wednesday 24 September 2014

NOTD and small-ish haul

So lots of new stuff sailing into the shops right now in time for winter, including gift sets for Xmas, would you believe it?? It's TOO EARLY!!! Ain't even Halloween yet, jeez...

Anyway I went in to see if I could see the new Glitterati polishes from Barry M that launched today, and ended up with a few bits more :)

FREE Barry M Showgirl mascara if you spend £7 in Superdrug just now, which is easy with all the new stuff! :)


This is my NOTD, Barry M Glitterati "Catwalk Queen" over MUA Peel Off Base and with a slick of Seche Vite over the top. I did 3 coats to get the coverage I wanted. Hopefully it will pop right off with the Peel Off Base or I'm screwed :O

I cleaned up the edges with the new WAH London Clean Up Brush and acetone. It doesn't really move the stubborn glitter particles but I assume it will move any other polish fine!



I also got the new Barry M "Atlantis" as well (middle swatch) and stumbled upon a new display of Seventeen polishes called Colour Carnival, and they are £1.99. OMG. I am going back for a backup bottle already of "Green Gold Shimmer" (left swatch)!!

L to R: Seventeen Colour Carnival "Green Gold Shimmer", Barry M Aquarium "Atlantis"
and Barry M Glitterati "Catwalk Queen"

No comments: