Monday 9 September 2013

NOTDs lately

I've been a bit crap on updating but I've been really busy.. I had a day off today so I decided to clear out my wardrobe... Big mistake. Felt like it took all damn day! Too much work for a day off.

 
First this week I wore Sinful Colors "Sugar Sugar", a sparkly red with almost flecks of gold?.. I loved it :) It' stayed on all week! This is 2 coats with Megashine. I had a bit of wonky brush on this, so it was quite messy. I am struggling with lighting just now for my photos, so this is actually the day after application in indirect sunlight.


Tonight I was deciding between two polishes but decided finally on this old classic - Misa "Toxic Seduction". This is 2 coats and Megashine. I hate how this never looks right in photos :( I will try get better photos tomorrow. It just looks murky, and doesn't show the green glow it has in real life. Please excuse the horrendous state of my cuticles, my hands are mega-dry just now for some reason.


I have got a few samples to try lately - Clinique Laser Focus serum (free with this month's Marie Claire!) which I have been using for about a week. I like it, texture is nice and it's not been giving me spots. But it hasn't done anything radical to improve my skin tone or texture either. Oh well. I will continue to use until it's finished to see if anything happens. And  then this one, Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Complex. I used to love the Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream, so I am wondering if I will like this too?...

No comments: