Sunday 30 June 2013

NOTD: Rimmel 60sec "Coralicious"


I was tidying my desk so decided to look through my stash. So many untrieds! :O I then read some of my nail magazines and thought about all the cool nail art stuff I could do. Then I decided that what I actually wanted was a juicy and super-shiny creme polish. So here it is - a vivid coral creme - you just can't go wrong :)

This has a jelly quality to it so you will have VNL, but it doesn't matter, it kind of adds to the appeal and look of this polish. This is 2 coats, but the polish is starting to misbehave in it's old age and goes on a bit goopy and uneven. Easily smoothed with a top coat however. I finished with my beloved Megashine top coat for extra juiciness. So summery! :)



EMPTIES: L'Oreal Elvive Smooth & Polish shampoo and conditioner
I bought this when it came out and I've actually repurchased once already, this is the second set of bottles I'm finishing off! I love the result - silky soft, no frizzy ends and doesn't weigh hair down, smells nice (not to strong) and best bit is of course, very affordable! I used to swear by L'Oreal EverPure but the bottles are so awful. Smooth & Polish has given me better result than EverPure but of course it is not sulphates free. But I think I will be sticking to it for a while yet!

1 comment:

Alice said...

The nail is so pretty. Love the color for it looks classy. It would be perfect for everyday wear because of its vibrant color. Kinda interested in trying out the shampoo and conditioner. It seems like great products to try out too.