Tuesday 5 February 2013

Recent NOTDs


So I've been a bit slack with blogging lately, I've been really busy but I do apologise. I went to my fiancees Grandma's 90th birthday lunch on Saturday so I decided to wear red nails to go with my dress, so I chose an untried - Barry M "Retro Red". It was a limited edition some time back. This is 2 coats with MegaShine top coat. It looks a bit like Nails Inc "Aspen" but it lacks the magical depth of that true Nails Inc classic.


Then today I stumbled across 3 new polishes from Rimmel called Cocktail Colour in a Flash :) I couldn't resist putting the pink one, "Hawaiian Punch", on already. It's a gorgeous fuchsia pink jelly glitter. It looks more red in the photo than it is in real life. It sparkles like crazy, almost like a glassfleck polish! This is 3 coats to minimize VNL with MegaShine top coat. Love this! :) Can't wait to try on the orange one, "Shirley Temple"! There is also a purple called "Baby Bellini". Whatever you do, don't miss out on these, they will make your summer :) And they are £3.99 each, and even better, they are 3 for 2 in Boots just now.

No comments: