Thursday 29 March 2012

NOTD: Rimmel 60sec "Funtime Fuschia"


Funny how you keep going back to certain favourite polishes when you need to feel good. I've worn this a lot, this is back in 2009, and it was featured in my very first post back in 2008! The best photo is still from my 2009 post, this is again far too red and "warm" :( I think I am still looking for my photo place in my house!!


I am eagerly awaiting a praying mantis nymph which should arrive tomorrow - that is taking my mind off the swathe of interviews I will be holding, hence the "pick-me-up manicure". I have made up the little guy's Jungle Jar home this evening and it's all looking great :)

I have been thinking about my blog's 4 year anniversary coming up in a couple of months. I am putting together something special for it, so if you have any requests for a special polish you've loved seeing on Pretty Perfect Beauty - let me know! :)

No comments: