Sunday 22 November 2009

NOTD: Sinful "Nail Junkie" layering




I love the name of this supremely sparkly teal polish! :) It is a bit sheer so I decided to layer over GOSH "Blue Monday". However, "Blue Monday" was also quite sheer to my dismay; I had to work 2 thick coats of it under "Nail Junkie". "Nail Junkie" is one coat only. Anyway it's hard to capture the super-sparkly nature of this layered manicure! I must've take 50 pics of each stage, but only these 2 photos turned out OK! This is with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat and Nail Quencher base coat.



Please excuse the dry cuticles, I am back doing DIY and painting so my hands are incredibly dry at the moment, and I have two broken nails on my right hand. Oh well. Soon I will have everything done! :)
Oh yeah I meant to say - Essie "Angora Cardi" was on and looked great until Saturday when I started the DIY. Thats 5 days, people. I *love* "Angora Cardi" :D

3 comments:

Zeke, the not so evil beech said...

Looks better sans glitter. Really nice color. Even I would wear it! o.O

Lina-Elvira said...

Zeke - Reall?? :) I didn't think any glitter/shimmer was your thing :P I'll keep that in mind.

Gejba said...

I just love GOSH Blue Monday. Why don't we get any of the interesting shades? :(