Friday 18 September 2009

NOTD: Bloom "Nicole"


So my GOSH manicure lasted all week, almost! By Thursday it was decidedly derelict and was replaced by Bloom "Nicole", a semi-sheer nude. Not the best on my *very* yellow nail tips but hey. I noticed that the GOSH Fix Base Coat had turned very rubbery on my tips, it was a pain to remove! But I guess it made the manicure last for almost 5 days, a record for me!


"Nicole" is a lovely nude, with the tiniest of hint of shimmer to it. If my tips weren't so stained it would probably make it into the Top 20 Nail Polish list however it doesn't cover the staining totally. It seems semi-sheer, this is 2 coats; it would make a lovely French manicure. I used Sally Hansen Diamond 2-in-1 as base coat and Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat.


My bottle had broken in transit but as usual, the bottle kind of heals itself when the polish harden in the cracks so it's still useable. I will decant it into a new bottle once my stash is out of it's moving box, hopefully by next week!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I never thought about the bottle healing itself. I have to remember that if I ever break a bottle.