Tuesday 22 July 2008

More self-tan and nail polish joy!

I have been really ill recently with laryngitis, so I have been camping on the sofa with honey and tea and fashion mags and laptop. I have done some serious nail polish research on the internet. As I returned to work today, I was greeted by some of last weeks eBay purchases, one of them being China Glaze "Ruby Pumps". WOW!! I was so excited, I whipped off OPI's "A-rose at dawn, broke by noon" which I love, and put this on. I was amazed how glittery it is, in a good way. Deep red rubies.. 8-) I saw the post recently on All Lacquered Up about China Glaze's new green glitter polish "Emerald Sparkle" for the holidays. Its described as Ruby Pumps, but in emerald green. It's going to be a very merry Xmas for meeeeee!!! :)

In other exciting happenings, my love affair with Xen-Tan continues. Since I discovered the application mitt Velvotan, things have become a lot more convenient and golden :)

No comments: