Sunday 19 July 2009

NOTD: Collection 2000 Hot Looks "Big Hair"




I found a range of super-bright, Crayola type colours last week in Superdrug, and they all feel like the are inspired by the early to mid-80s somehow - the bright paintbox colours and names like "Big hair", "Dynasty" and "Button Moon". But maybe that's just me.


I have already showed you the lovely green that is "Ninja" and here is the equally bright and cheerful "Big Hair". It's got a sort of coral quality to it that doesn't come out in the photos. Just like "Ninja", "Big Hair" is tricky to apply as the brush is a bit rubbish, but I did get all 4 polishes for under £6...


It go on very opaque from the first coat but the brush makes it hard to make precise application. This is before cleanup and the cuticles are a bit flooded. It dries quickly. This is 2 coats over Nailtek II ridge filler and with Sally Hansen MegaShine.


Not bad - some seriously cool summer colours here and it's cheap so you can treat yourself :) I soaked off my fake nails as I wanted to apply other ones today but I might do them tomorrow instead for going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on Tuesday :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Zeke the totally nail inept said...

Love the names of those colors!

Lucy said...

Pretty polish colors. I love the names also. Your nails look so pretty in that coral color.