Monday 6 July 2009

NOTD: New York Color "Chinatown"


I picked this up a while ago because I thought the colour was really cool, not grey, more of a rich, deep dove grey. They had a special offer on these when they launched so got it for a bargain.


I have nothing like this! The colour of the photo does catch a little bit of it's blue flash, but it is more purpley grey in most lights. I love it, very chic! This is 2 coats and Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. It dries quickly if you layer it thin. The first coat was incredibly messy and streaky and I despaired. But when you layer on the second coat it turns from painful to perfect! As with "Midtown" this formula suffer 3 Free syndrome and is a bit runny but the brush is good.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ +

2 comments:

Zeke, the not so evil beech said...

Ooooh! Pweeeettyyyy

Lucy said...

That is a pretty shade. Very dark but I can see the flash of purple. You do such a perfect nail application of polish. I am so messy. I just can't polish neatly and it's very frustrating.