Monday 13 July 2009

NOTD: Collection2000 "36 Ninja" and what I did today




This polish was one of two I picked up at Superdrug for a bargain of 2 for £2.99! They've put out a number of new bright colours for this brand this week. I love the names too, this one is "Ninja" and the lighter-but-nearly-dupe to Barry M "Mint Green" is called "Button Moon"!


Slightly thick but runny to put on (Big 3 Free, perhaps?) and the brush is stubby. Opaque in one coat but can look a bit streaky so best put on 2 coats. It dries fairly fast. Probably faster with thinner layers, but the brush makes it hard to make tidy work. This is with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. I did one coat "Ninja" and 1 coat of China Glaze "Paper Chasing" on my ring finger.
I also baked a huge and lovely rhubarb pie while I contemplated what polish to put on :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, I have also just bought Ninja! In fact I treated myself to 6 from the Hot Looks Collection, including Button Moon which you have also mentioned! Ninja looks great on you, I'm in the process of swatching mine :-)

Lucy said...

That pie looks delicious. I've never eaten rhubarb pie? Love the polish on you. I love greens and can't get enough of them.

Lina-Elvira said...

Jennifer - Oooh I am hoping you will post these on your blog? :)

Lucy - Thank you! I have yet to try the pie but I am hoping it is as good as it looks! :)

Selina said...

Mmmmm - rhubarb pie. I want some! I used to grow rhubarb and I never got sick of rhubarb crumble and rhubarb jam and stewed rhubarb and ... hungry now!

Cali369 said...

For some reason the ninja image too forever to appear - but boy was it worth it! Great colour, how come I didn't spot this yesterday in Superdrug?!

and mmmm rhubarb pie, makes me hungry just looking at it.