Thursday 23 July 2009

NOTD: Barielle Shades "Grape Escape"


This is a super-duper polish from the 2009 Sugar Rush collection for summer by Barielle. I got this in a swap from America! It was left as an untried for a while as I wasn't sure it would look OK with my skintone. Tomorrows outfit for work is very retro, so I finally decided to try this dusty deep grape polish and it's amazing!!


This is 2 coats over Nailtek II base coat with Sally Hansen Megashine top coat - but only because I couldn't be bothered waiting for it to dry properly; this is super-shiny on its own.


So far I am beyond pleased with Barielle Shades, I wish they would be more easily available in the UK.


Also for all you China Glaze fans out there, check out the super-exciting news from All Lacquered Up!! I have two words: Ooooo-Aaaahz... :D
Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Lucy said...

That is a very pretty shade on you. I don't own any Barielle. This is one I would like to own.