Sunday 10 May 2009

NOTD: Illamasqua "Rampage"




Sometimes a frenzy stirs in the nail polish lover's community. Such a frenzy occured for China Glaze "Emerald Sparkle", and lately, for Illamasqua nail polish, in particular for the dark green creme "Rampage".


I had to have it. I have worn it since Thursday night. That's 4 days. And very few nail polishes survive past the second day before I crave something new on my tips... And "Rampage"only showed minimal tipwear after being out recording spiders all day today!


It applies well, this is 2 coats. I was surprised when it dried matte! The pigment in it must be related to neon pigments. This is with Poshe top coat. Please excuse the rubbish lightning, I couldn't find the right light on Thursday as I was not at home this week. Also excuse the crappy cuticles, they're misbehaving badly lately :(


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ +

11 comments:

Velvet said...

Beautiful rich, deep green! It has a wicked sexy look to it! Lol! Cool...four days of wear and no chipping! I'm impressed!

Lina-Elvira said...

Velvet - I am too :) Was worth £12.50, almost...

Helen said...

Lucky you getting hold of this beauty. I placed an Illamasqua order last week but most of the polishes I wanted are out of stock, so I'm on a waiting list :0(

Marie said...

Det är faktiskt jättesnyggt! Brukar inte dras till mörka krämfärger, men jorå, det har ett sånt djup! Tycker det påminner om NYX Las Vegas fast utan flakesen.

Lina-Elvira said...

Helen - sorry to hear that. I was lucky I think I got mine about 3 weeks ago. You wil have it tho - have hope!

Lina-Elvira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lina-Elvira said...

Marie - vansinnigt snyggt, men så himla dyrt £12.50!! NYX Las Vegas är mitt mest åtrådda lack!! :)

Rachel said...

omg....that's the best one yet :)

Lina-Elvira said...

Farmer G - It IS my best green yet - almost!! :)

Weebie said...

Awesome green polish! :) Shame about the spider!!!! :P

Lucy said...

Beautiful deep shade. Looks pretty on you. I haven't gone on to the web site yet. I know I'll want everything.