Friday 1 May 2009

NOTD: Barielle Shades "Decadence"


This is a lovely colour isn't it? :) Nice opaque coverage in two coats and a lovely deep glow. It dries fairly quickly too. The only gripe I have is the brush. It overloads easily, making the lovely formula pool in the brush and suddenly releases an avalanche of nail polish onto your nail :(


I got this is a swap from America, but there is whispers that Barielle is breaking out the Shades range is the UK soon!


I'm off to do some studying for my exciting new course - Essential Nails Acrylic Tip and Overlay. It comes complete with the creepy nail trainer hand... :/ I am also fully insured now so I will restart my mobile nail tech business. It's amazing how the acrylic products have moved on in twelve years - I think I will have a ball doing my course :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting news.
Can't wait to see the results of your handiwork.
(yes the trainer hand does look rather creepy doesn't it)

Amanda said...

That Barielle is gorgeous...you really rock the blues & greens!!!
I am LOLing at the hand...looks like it came off a robot!

Lina-Elvira said...

Thanks Bill - stay tuned for pics of the nails worked :)

Amanda - Thanks! :D Love my blues and greens :)

Lackoholic said...

Lovely colour! =)

Lucy said...

Love the color. Looks relly pretty. Interesting "hand". At least it doesn't talk back.