Wednesday 1 April 2009

NOTD: NYX "Jungle"


I am so totally into swapping! Once again I was overwhelmed by the fantastic experience that is people swapping what they don't want for something they do want :) What I wanted was NYX "Jungle", and I got it, and a bunch of great extras, all green!


So this is the experience that is NYX "Jungle": incredibly oceanic duochrome with a juicy, jelly finish. This is 3 layers. "Jungle" is one of those polishes I've craved for ages, and boy, it doesn't disappoint.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Velvet said...

Love it,love it!! Looks beautiful on you! It is a great way of getting what we'd like to have!! Share the nail polish love! Lol! That's supposed to be funny not creepy!Lol!

Lina-Elvira said...

Velvet - LOL! Thank you and I agree, bring on the nail polish love :D In a non-creepy way! :)

Amanda said...

LOVE this on you...it is gorgeous!!!

Lucy said...

That is a fantastic shade! Looks great on you. I've never paid attention to NYX polishes. I don't have anything of that line. I plan on checking them out.