Friday 24 April 2009

NOTD: Boots 17 "Smoke Signal"


Ya know, sometime you come across gems in drugstore brands that just restores faith in attainable and budget friendly beauty :) Like this new colour from 17. This is ONE coat with Sally Hansen Mega Shine; it's really shiney in itself, I just put on Mega Shine to speed dry the mani, I've got stuff to do :P


This is a lovely colour, very soft, dark grey. It's not really a spring colour, but I like it a lot!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi Lina-Elvira! Love the Boots color. Very shiny topcoat. I'll have to remember that brand when I run out.

Cali369 said...

Oooh nice, I wouldn't normally think to look at 17 for nail polish

Helen said...

That is gorgeous. I was in Boots at the weekend and couldn't see anything I liked but will have to go back and look harder now!