Monday 20 April 2009

NOTD: Orly "It's up to blue"


I had a Mini Manicure bottle of this colour, and I love it. I don't know how she knew but Suggrr sent me a fullsize bottle of this in our swap :) I adore this! The colour is a metallic teal-green duochrome, like a tropical sea in colour. It's amazing, but tries my patience every time I use it...


I just forgotten how much I hate the application. This is a suprisingly streaky formula, and dries really slowly (hello dents..) It drags away previous layer of polish if you are not careful. I love to hate this polish! :) I used up the mini bottle, because even though I always get frustrated over the application of it, I love it so much that I still put it on!


The base colour is alike to Nails Inc "Hanover Street" but it has a very distinct green duochrome, which you cannot see properly in this swatch, as my camera cannot pick it up.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Very pretty color on you. Isn't it awful when a color we love is a pain to put on?

Lina-Elvira said...

Lucy - yep it's terrible - I swear and stress but keep coming back for more :)