Saturday 11 April 2009

NOTD: Color Club "Power Play"


I love this colour, unfortunately my camera cannot capture the depth of this nail polish. It is a royal purple neon. This is 2 coats over Sally Hansen Miracle Cure. I used Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat for this manicure. I loved it years ago when it was first launched but I somehow forgot about my old friend when I got hold of Seche Vite and Poshe. But our friendship has been restored, all is forgiven! :) Supershiney and dries quickly too, and if you shop around, you can get Mega Shine for less than half the price of Seche Vite.


I am on a neon high at the moment, I can't get enough of these ultra-bright colours :) I am soooo ready for summer!!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Love this color and will have to buy it. Looks pretty on you.

Lina-Elvira said...

Lucy - Thank you, it's so easy to apply as well, no mess!